Tuesday, November 3, 2015

How To Promote YouandIHealthy

In case guys have not yet seen my web page Feeling Stylish?, I have decided to promote a blog post to spreading the word about my new youandihealthy products.  I have created water bottles, shirts, bags, etc.  for all of you to choose from and you can check them out here at youandihealthy.

Here is a preview of the products that I have mentioned above.

the_circle_of_health_water_bottlethe_circle_of_health_tshirt (1)the_circle_of_health_field_bag


All of my products are a great investment because they have been created with organic materials so you can promote being healthy but you can also save the environment at the same time!

My eco-friendly water bottle: is great for those who are on-the-go and need a quick refresh, but don't want to create extra waste by buying a plastic water bottle.  This water bottle includes a wide mouth opening for easy drinking, has no lining & no BPA or other toxins and is made to fit most cup holders and bike bottle holders.

My eco-friendly t-shirt: first of all is made organically, so it is saving the environment!  It also is made in the U.S. and has a lean fit, so it provides a nice loose fit for your body.  It is a great workout tee for everyone and youandihealthy also offers many different styles for this t-shirt as well, so make sure you check them out.

My eco-friendly bag: finally my eco-friendly bag has many benefits to offer as well.  To point out it is reusable, which saves the environment by keeping you from using the plastic or paper bags that your local grocery store offers.  It is also water resistant and machine washable!


My products are great for you and for the environment, so check them out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment