Saturday, October 3, 2015

You And I Healthy

As a blogger myself, I thought that I should take the time to comment on some of the positive aspects of my blog.

Content:

I feel that the content on my blog, is exactly what a blog about being healthy should be about; I include healthy recipes, healthy tips and I have even just posted an article on ways that you guys might be actually preventing your weightless.  These tips are great because some people don't realize that what they are doing is actually hurting them more then it is helping them.  I feel that posting everyday and relating to your audience makes for a very successful blog, which is something that I try to do.

Design:

The pictures and layout of my blog makes it very open to readers.  With pages to look through on the top and an even list of blog posts as well as links on the side of my page it is easy to click on the blog post that interests you the most.  I am a very neat and organized person and I feel that it is important to keep my blog that way to keep it easy to read for my viewer.  I do feel that I could add more color to my blog though, to make it more inviting.

That is why I am always open to comments and suggestions!  Please let me know what you guys think I can do to make my blog the best it can be for you.  I am always willing to hear more and learn more from my peers!

No comments:

Post a Comment